Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Why Read Christian Fiction?

Some people might wonder why someone would read Christian fiction. I am the type of person that loves to read a lot of different types of books but Christian fiction is one of my favorites!

I really enjoy a lot of the stories I have read in this genre.  I prefer books that are a little deeper than they are not but I always enjoy a good story.  I like that the characters will pray and depend on God throughout the book.  I also enjoy reading about those on a faith journey.  Hearing verses in a book is nice too.

The great thing is that within Christian fiction you can find a bunch of different types of books.  From Historical fiction to modern Chick-lit.  There really is something for everyone.

Why do you like Christian fiction?

No comments:

Post a Comment